About Us

History

image13

 Louie and Ernie the original pizza brother's started in 1947 located in Harlem, NY  before heading up to the Pelham Bay section of The Bronx in 1959. It was in the 80's when brother's now John and Cosimo started to work for Ernie. In 1987, both John and Cosimo purchased the business and became the new owners of Louie and Ernie's Pizza.

image14
image15